BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 cups bbq sauce
- ½ cup onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Preheat oven according to packaged pizza dough directions.
- In a skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders; cook about 10 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove from skillet; shred.
- Add onion and red bell pepper. Saute over low heat until onion and peppers becomes caramelized.
- On a pizza sheet, spread pizza dough out to edges. Top with bbq sauce, cheese, chicken, peppers and onion.
- Bake according to pizza instructions or until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly.
Copyright 2013 Good Food Good Friends