Easy Peel and Eat Shrimp
There is only one food that is always a hit at any gathering no matter how you serve it and that is Shrimp! This Easy Peel and Shrimp recipe is not only delicious but so simple to make and you can stock all the ingredients so that you can whip up this popular appetizer in no time at all. I like to toast up some crusty bread so that I can soak up any of the yummy sauce left behind.
- 1 lb shrimp, peel on and deveined
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 white wine
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add olive oil and heat.
- Add shrimp, wine and garlic. Tossing until shrimp has turned pink. Remove from heat.
- Serve on a platter deep enough to hold all the juice with crusty bread.